No matter how many times you make purchases over the Internet, there always seems to be that slight tinge of anxiety when entering sensitive information such as credit card numbers or email addresses. The identity theft mythology is out there and as a result, no one ever feels completely safe when exchanging money online.
Although rogue casinos exist, the great majority of casinos are legitimate businesses. The fact of the matter is that online casinos are in business to make money and the best way to attract and keep customers is to run a good, honest business that keeps people coming back. Most online casinos offer very secure methods of transmitting data and they offer a myriad ways to pay online. No one way is “better” than another. It’s really just up to your personal preference; with what method are you most comfortable? The following are some common options:
1. NEteller Casino Payments are used by many gambling sites. Using this software, you can withdraw, deposit and transfer money securely, quickly and easily.
2. Instacash uses NETeller accounts and allows very fast online fund transfers. This is another commonly used method.
3. Citadel is a debit card-like system that withdraws money directly from a player’s bank account and deposits the money directly into the casino’s bank account. Although this is a safe system, many players are less comfortable providing information to access a checking or savings account.
4. Pre-paid ATM is a relatively new method of payment login dominoqq and it functions similarly to a debit card. Many players like this method because it isn’t tied to a bank account. Rather, an account is set up specifically for online fund transfers.
5. Central Coin is another safe payment method. Players who are members can deposit and withdraw money from their Central Coin account with both bank accounts and credit cards. In this case, gambling sites don’t have direct access to either of these and this makes many players feel a more secure.
6. Click2Pay is a secure payment system that enables players to make instantaneous money transfers using either a bank account or a credit card. This method does not require players to register with Click2Pay to use their services.
As mentioned above, most online gambling sites are honest, trustworthy businesses. Although the above-mentioned payment methods offer safe fund transfers, they do not guarantee complete immunity from rogue sites. It is always a good idea to gamble on sites that bear the Interactive Gaming Council (IGC) seal of approval. The IGC is made up of over 80 businesses across the globe and it exists to insure personal data protection, honesty in advertising, timely and secure fund transfers and accountability to players.